Issaquah, Washington is a rapidly growing and high-end community where thousands of Washingtonians have chosen to settle, due to its natural beauty and suburbial amenities. Located just 17 miles east of Seattle, Issaquah claims the south end of Lake Sammamish and its remaining three sides as outlined by the Issaquah Alps: Cougar, Squak, and Tiger Mountains. Issaquah is a clear choice for active outdoor buffs, water fans, and nature lovers.
Incorporated in 1892, Issaquah has deep roots in the mining and lumber industries. Economical progression for more than 123 years currently leads with Boeing, Microsoft, Costco, and Swedish Medical Center to fuel the development and cultural diversity in Issaquah. Forbes Magazine ranked Issaquah as the second-fastest growing suburb in the State of Washington. More impressively, Issaquah stacks up well nationally and is one of the 100 fastest growing cities in America.
The lives of Issaquah residents revolve around plentiful business opportunity and recreational fun. Filled with growing neighborhoods, thriving companies, and great schools, Issaquah provides an abundance of resources and community-minded events for all ages. Here are some of the perks available in Issaquah:
- World-renowned hot spot for paragliding on Tiger Mountain
- Rigorous hiking trails, and other physically challenging outdoor activities for the adventurous sort
- Salmon Days Festival; this record-attending community celebration kicks off with the Grande Parade and boasts two fun-filled days of activities, sporting events, art walks, and international food tastings
- Farmer’s Market, attracting patrons from miles around for more than just local produce. This seasonal market is a central establishment for local artists, trade booths, family activities, musical performances, as well as on-site cooking and gardening classes
- Championship golf courses and country clubs
- Cougar Mountain Zoo, committed to endangered species and education
As you can see, there are plenty of advantages with choosing your next home in Issaquah. Regardless of whether you want to buy a new home in one of Issaquah’s most exclusive neighborhoods, or you’re in the market for a townhouse or a condo, Issaquah is an up and coming community with plenty offer.
Click here to learn more about the current homes available in Issaquah or give Roy Towse a call today at 425.444.8089. He’ll be happy to get to know more about you and your ideal Issaquah home.